Sunday 17 March 2013

Beware of Vultures and other things.

The weather is just great for birding, I am really enjoying the warm sun on my back.
      Had a ride into the Everglades and down to Flamingo, stopping off at a couple of places on the way, just on the off chance that there might be a few birds about ;-)
        First stop Royal Palm, and what was the first thing we came across ?,--------




Luckily we got away without damage but it could have been close.

Black Vulture




Black Vulture

Double-crested Cormorants, haveing a good old preen.
Double-crested Cormorant


American Alligator


Little Green Heron doing a spot of fishing
This is all for now, can't get the hang of my Daughter's lap-top, and Google is playing up.
Try again when I have time.

2 comments:

  1. More great shots, Gordon!!! Nice job on the Green Heron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Tammy, hopefully if I can get to grips with my Daughters lap-top there should be more to come. also just had a few heavy rain showers here in Miami.
    All the best Gordon.

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you to everyone for looking in and leaving their comments, much appreciated, Gordon.